Focus SPIRITUALITY

10 Volume / 10 theme / 180+ global Jewish thought leaders / spanning Orthodox > Reform

Overview
Mesorah Matrix

Shaking the philosophical world,  David Birnbaum's philosophy work  Summa Metaphysica proposes  a universal common denominator - Q4P - aka Quest for Potential (Q4P).

Mesorah Matrix [ www.MesorahMatrix.com ] is a major – and potentially landmark – intellectual-spiritual-philosophical endeavor. The plan well-underway is to publish 10 separate books – each on a very focused Jewish theme – under the Mesorah Matrix umbrella. By the end of 2013, over 130 leading authors/essayists globally will be involved in the decade-spanning project.

The focused-purpose and raison d’etre of the series is to more fully draw-out the spiritual and transcendent embedded within Judaism. These are sometimes referred-to as Elyonoth or “Higher-Sphere” themes. The intent of the quite-unique 10-volume series is to be “transformational.”

There will be a total of 2-3 renowned independent editors, each responsible for multiple books/themes. Each book, in turn, will have 10-15 separate essays – each by a separate essayist/author. The publisher is seeking vibrant and erudite pieces for this major endeavor – from Judaism’s elite across the global spectrum.

The Editor-in-Chief of the over-all series is David Birnbaum of Manhattan, author of the Summa Metaphysica philosophy series (independent of Mesorah Matrix). [ see www.SummaMetaphysica.com ]

Mesorah Matrix, in turn, is under the greater umbrella of New Paradigm Matrix Publishing [ see www.NewParadigmMatrix.com ] which exclusively publishes “new paradigm” works – in metaphysics, philosophy, history and now, spirituality. Works by New Paradigm Matrix are Course Texts at major universities around-the-world. Summa Metaphysica was the focus of a 4-day international academic conference in April 2012 on the intersection between Science & Religion [ see www.Conference1000.com ].

The first book of the anticipated 10-volume Mesorah Matrix series will be “Sanctification.” In turn, the first essay submitted-in was by (Chief) Rabbi Jonathan Sacks of England June 2013. Publication of Volume I is anticipated by mid-2014.

Open Sourcing: Of the essays in the series, about 80% [referring to the 100+ authors noted above] will be “By Invitation.” The plan is for the remaining 20% spots to be filled – “Open Sourcing.” Meaning, members of academia, the rabbinate or the lay public are welcome to submit focused essays directly to the publisher for preliminary review [ email NPM1000@yahoo.com ] – and potential forwarding to individual editors. Essays should be written “eye-level” for a random NY Jewish college sophomore. Acceptance via “Open Sourcing” is not a high probability. However, essays submitted to “Open Sourcing,” but not accepted, may be eligible for publication in a separate “Judaism & Transcendence” eBook(s) anthology. Poetry, neo-Poetry and Art Work are fully acceptable formats for either series.

Mesorah Matrix themes/books include –
Sanctification
Tikkun Olam
Birkat Kohanim
The Kaddish
Modeh Ani
Search for Meaning
Havdalah
Betrothal / Ha-rei Ath
Eheyeh asher Eheyeh
V’Shamru

[ red = in-progress ]

Reporting to – and collaborating with – the Editor-in-Chief are the two highly-distinguished and quite-illustrious Senior Editors – Benjamin Blech, Manhattan, a graduate of Yeshiva University, and Martin S. Cohen, Roslyn, NY, a graduate of JTS. The renowned Saul J Berman is the Associate Editor of the series.

Shake the World ; )

The David Birnbaum philosophy unifies physics, and spirituality. David Birnbaum's 3-volume Summa Metaphysica philosophy operates on multiple levels simultaneously, in line with the Birnbaum proposition of nested potentialities.

www.MesorahMatrix.com

 

 

The fatal challenge to hard-line atheism: 21st Century Cosmology, Metaphysics, Philosophy:
Summa Metaphysica develops the David Birnbaum philosophy and its attendant teleology
of an iterative universe inexorably seeking-after its maximum potential.

 

For David Birnbaum philosophy, metaphysics, see also www.TToE1000.com.